openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Broken tools from GIT migration
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:56:08 GMT

> On Aug 15, 2019, at 2:34 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> 3) Open Hub tracker https://www.openhub.net/p/openoffice
>
> "Our SVN tree is read by the Open Hub tracker to generate some various statistics. Note
that the migration from the legacy Mercurial repository to SVN at Apache has caused pre-existing
files to be double-counted. But the contribution history should be intact." (source.html)

> Proposal: tell them to please stop tracking; their data have always been wrong anyway,
as they were tracking the wrong branches. If someone still wants OpenOffice to be on OpenHub
instead, please take over, find who the admins are in our PMC and ask them to put the new
repository URL.

I'll fix this.