openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken tools from GIT migration
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 07:23:37 GMT

1) fisheye
The instance has been broken for quite some time. I had a talk with infra, and my impression
was they are not very engaged to fix it.

Proposal: ask infra to fix it with migration to git or to remove us from fisheye.
2) openGrok
Software is installed. Git migration is on todo list. See cwiki.
Not workable atm. :(
3) open hub
+1
4)Bugzilla annotator
Yea we should update. I am not sure on the solution thought. Not mission critical more convenience.
There was a discussion but I am not sure on results.
5) dev tools.
Imho should be not mixed with source code.
We can request own repository. I think even for each tool.

I will post link for todo list later today., OK?