openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: get Revision from Git (short Hash)
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:16:45 GMT
First we are already on git. The switch has already been completed. If you are unsatisfied
from the plantings then that is fine for me.

I think you have only to modify the print git command from my patch to add the date. Also
I have a variant ready that returns the git-svn-id if on is there.

Please see my patch earlier in the thread.