openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject [discussion] DEV tools(was: Broken tools from GIT migration)
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2019 09:51:23 GMT
Hello all,

I went through the dev tools. Okay except for Netbeans integration they
are rather small conveniance tools.

So I would go for:

dev_tools:

aoo-stats/
bootstrap-connector/
build-scripts/
bz-tools/
genUpdateFeed/
guno-extension/
lazybones-templates/
list-stats/
release-scripts/
scripts/
sdk-examples/
updateVersion/
test.c

netbeans_plugins

netbeansintegration/

leave in the the svn Repo (because we do not need them now)

svn-stats/

hg2svn/

Background:

I would split them because we already have a lot of code in the repo,
and I think for those it is not an issue to have a different repo to
download.

For Netbeans separation. I plan a generic netbeans plugin to work with
oo, so we couldcluster that together.

And for the last leave the svn stuff in the svn we will not loose them
anywhere soon. If we need svn-stats we need to create a git-stats
anyhow, which would be new. even if we migrate the code.