openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject get Revision from Git (short Hash)
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:40:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have adjusted the Function DetectRevisionId in
main/solenv/bin/modules/SvnRevision.pm to return the short hash when
executed in a git repository.

If it is not a git repository, it will fallback to the SVN logic. The
short hash includes a newline. I am not sure if that will make any trouble.

I have attached the patch. Please review. I could not test a complete
build I have some building issues. (I will send some separated mails.)

Also I have not checked in because of the lacking N2N test, and since I
do not know what this newline does.

All the Best

Peter