openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [resolution] svn migration plan
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:21:10 GMT
On 03/08/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I have pushed Infra a bit. We are now migrating. ...
> Sorry if this moves now a bit uncoordinated, but I want to get this done.

It's now clear that this was indeed quite rushed, but I'm prepared to
working with git too and I'm sure we can fix the missing bits with time.

For example, there is still a lot of documentation to be updated and
adding a quick git clone command here and there in the wiki is enough
for us, but confusing for the general public.

Anyway, good to see this done! I'm remarking about the speed just
because the CMS (which shouldn't have been part of this discussion at
all) will require a much more detailed plan, as it is already very clear
from the discussion on list.

Regards,
   Andrea.