openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <peter.kov...@posteo.de>
Subject FOSDEM Dev room
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 04:51:49 GMT
Hello all,

Deadline is today. I am sorry I failed to come up with a proper
application fo this event. Maybe Andrea, can you enter one on the short
notice?

If we get the room I would create a talk and support our dev room, but
it is not primary motivation at the moment.

I think it is much more important that we do active recruiting. And I
want to support this activity. We have so far not managed to bring one
new volunteer into OpenOffice. But I feel that the volunteer rate of
active participants is dropping slowly.

I am sorry on the late moment, I am really feel bad about this,
especially because I promised to Mechtilde to take care of this. :(

All the Best

Peter