openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] AOO417-RC1​
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:48:05 GMT
Hi Matthias,

I m sorry I am super nervous about the 12th and I feared with all the discussion that we will
not vote at all or to late.
So I just started it.
The rc was announced by Jim on the 6th Sept. with the intend to start a vote on Monday.
There was this discussion but it ended with the agreement that we can move on as is. The views
did not differ so much.

How about the vote proceeds until Jim catches up and then Jim can set the end date. We have
the vote going and people can come and test. I am happy if we have more testers then the last
time.

All the best
Peter