openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl.INVALID>
Subject Re: GSIcheck lost - does someone have a spare ?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:59:24 GMT
Mechtilde,

thanks, but that was not my intention.

GSIcheck was (as far as I know) a separate program, version 1.9.0 being
the last I think, and was zipped and hosted on the ooo.services.

That services are dead and there is no way to obtain the packed program
I'm afraid.

So I was actually looking for someone who still had the zipped program.

Or is it obtainable from wthout the build environment (not really a
techie this one so  :-(  )

I would like to have it again to perform some tests on translations in
Pootle to look for warnings/errors

--
DiGro