openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: [vote] AOO417-RC1​
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:01:22 GMT
Hi Matthias

mailto:matthias.seidel@hamburg.de > wrote:

>     As always you will find it on the ASF dist server in the dev area:
>
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.7-RC1/

Ok. Got it. Thanks!

>     Somehow we must have forgotten to announce the Release Candidate before
>     we called for the vote...

That is what I thought.

>     >> A second question: now that source move to git, what is the command to download
source for branch 4.1.7 to build from source?

>         > >         git clone https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice.git
> >
> >     >
>         > >         git checkout AOO417
> >
> >     >     If you only want a zip (or tar.gz) file, you can get it here:
>
>     https://github.com/apache/openoffice/releases/tag/AOO417-RC1

Thank you for the link. I already used the git command to download it. Unfortunately I'm not
knowledgeable enough to solve all the error messages related to missing dependencies while
trying to compile under Ubuntu 18.04.3 x64

I will try again under 16.04.5 later today

Thanks!

Best,
Pedro