openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM Dev room
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 07:28:50 GMT
Peter Kovacs wrote:
> Deadline is today. I am sorry I failed to come up with a proper
> application fo this event. Maybe Andrea, can you enter one on the short
> notice?

This was under control and I've already taken care of this (sorry for
not notifying the list), but still thanks a lot for double-checking.

I think that indeed we should always, semi-automatically, submit
requests for what we can realistically provide people for (so, both the
devroom and the booth) and then arrange according to what we get. We'll
know about the devroom at the end of September.

Regards,
   Andrea.