openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: macOS Notarization test builds
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 07:07:12 GMT
Hi -

I am on macOS 10.15 Catalina and for me Notarization is an improvement.

Here is the screen shot from clicking on the App from the new notarized DMG:

And here is the message from OpenOffice install from Jim’s test unnotarized 4.1.7 from this
summer:

I would call this success.

Notarization is an improvement specifically for Catalina.

Regards,
Dave