openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [openoffice] 03/03: Fixes from upstream for newer GCC
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2019 17:49:42 GMT
On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 5:53 AM Peter Kovacs <Petko@apache.org> wrote:
> On Windows the issue is that the Git() command checks out the data at a
> position where cygwin does not see it.
>
> On the other hand if I pass the command directly no checkout happens.

It's always useful to see the logs:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-win7/builds/37/steps/git%20clone%20under%20cygwin/logs/stdio

+ cd /home/buildslave
+ git clone --single-branch --branch trunk
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice.git build
fatal: destination path 'build' already exists and is not an empty directory.

You have to cd to the right dir, quite strange some line below you
seem to do so...
You also removed the svn revision stuff but left got_revision.
It looks like the underlying OS was changed from Win7 32 bits to Win10
64 bits, that's good news, the buildbot is capable of building
releases.
Quite strange you changed the name (aoo - openoffice) but not the win7 ;)

Now the buildbot stops due to missing NASM
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-win7/builds/40/steps/configure/logs/stdio
checking nasm.exe assembler path... checking for nasm.exe... no
configure: error: NASM is required to build on Windows, please install
or use --with-nasm-home
program finished with exit code 1
I don't have any machine with Windows to build, so please someone
building master/trunk on Windows (Matthias?) open a jira ticket
requesting to install NASM (once installed, the shell command should
include the new switch).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile