openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Audience for AOO (Was: Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 for OS/2 (and OS/2 based systems like ArcaOS))
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:34:57 GMT
This news about AOO for OS/2 got me thinking... one of the things that I think is special about
AOO, and something that we should pride ourselves on, and classify as an advantage, is that
we try to make AOO usable for an extremely wide range of users.

Now sure, if you are running the latest version of Linux, on a high-end machine, and needs
lots of bells and whistles, then other Office suites are likely more tailored for your setup.
But that fact is that most of the world, especially in developing countries, don't have that
luxury. And yet they *STILL* need a workable Office suite. And it's here that AOO shines.

AOO Is The Open Source Office Suite For The Rest Of The World.