openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: English Dictionaries held again by the administration
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:20:23 GMT
I have recently started to get the "Updates for extension available" notification on AOO 4.1.7
(It is most likely related to this English dictionary since all the other extensions I use
haven't been updated in years)

However clicking on the icon returns the message "Error reading data from the Internet. Server
error message:."

This means there is some information passing through. Could this be a clue to fixing this
problem?

If someone can prepare a debug build (or point me to an existing one) I will gladly provide
more details.

Regards,
Pedro