openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: External dependencies
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2020 15:48:57 GMT
+1

> On Jan 27, 2020, at 6:57 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 1/27/20 2:28 PM, Marcus wrote:
seem to have access to site capablities which let me delete or add files near as I can determine
although at one time I COULD do this. Could be my browser settings I don't know. Fro the time
being maybe only admins can make these kinds of changes.

>>> Possibly. From the audit trail it seems I removed your admin privileges in 2016.
I can add you back as an admin and move to ordinary members (no special privileges) those
who retired in the meantime (orcmid and the editor account). Shall I proceed? It is very easy
to revert in case.