openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From C-M Evenson <even...@telia.com>
Subject Reporting broken download link
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2020 16:29:05 GMT
Hi!

I have just finished downloaded win 10, when I discovered that I had no
access to Mic. Excel any more. As I have Open office on another
computer, I decided to use your Excel-programme instead. I found very
soon, that your programme could not be downloaded; in fact no page at
all could be reached. After some seconds the page disappeared and the
following sign was shown:

Oh no! Some styles failed to load. Please try reloading this page, or
contact support <https://sourceforge.net/support>.

Underneath was a list of clickable headlines.

Some computer dates:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bitarĀ  Version: 18363.592

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570S CPU @ 2.90GHz

L01 v02.71

Kind regards

Carl-Magnus Evenson