openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External dependencies
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:01:46 GMT
On 25/01/2020 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> In main/external_deps.lst we define
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/ as fallback for
> a lot of files.
> However, most of them were never uploaded (after updating the
> dependencies in source).
> Can someone with the appropriate rights please do so?

After some realignment, I was now able to get a copy of the existing
files via rsync and I confirm I have enough privileges to add new ones,
together with other people listed at

https://sourceforge.net/mirror/oooextras/_members/

I've only added the latest file (curl 7.66) for the time being.

What do we want to reach? Shall I, for example, go through all changes
to external_deps.lst across all AOO41x branches (and their history) so
that we can ensure that we can bootstrap any old 4.1.x versions and
intermediate states of code?

Regards,
   Andrea.