openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: External dependencies
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:50:55 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
>> https://sourceforge.net/mirror/oooextras/_members/
> Just a quick FYI. My id, "kschenk", is listed as "developer" but I no
> longer seem to have access to site capablities which let me delete or
> add files near as I can determine although at one time I COULD do this.
> Could be my browser settings I don't know. Fro the time being maybe only
> admins can make these kinds of changes.

Possibly. From the audit trail it seems I removed your admin privileges
in 2016. I can add you back as an admin and move to ordinary members (no
special privileges) those who retired in the meantime (orcmid and the
editor account). Shall I proceed? It is very easy to revert in case.

Regards,
   Andrea.