openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice trunc Assertion Error
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 23:44:38 GMT
Hello again,

hope I do not annoy anyone, with my questions.
I have looked deeper in the issue using OpenGrok.

Now the Issue seems pretty clear.
We have only the function signatures:

file: atkwrapper.hxx
85  AtkObject *            atk_object_wrapper_new(
86      const ::com::sun::star::uno::Reference< ::com::sun::star::accessibility::XAccessible
>& rxAccessible,
87      AtkObject* parent = NULL );

And we have the call for the Function just above this one (file:atkwrapper.cxx):
AtkObject *
atk_object_wrapper_ref( const uno::Reference< accessibility::XAccessible > &rxAccessible,
bool create )
{
    g_return_val_if_fail( rxAccessible.get() != NULL, NULL );

    AtkObject *obj = ooo_wrapper_registry_get(rxAccessible);
    if( obj )
    {
        g_object_ref( obj );
        return obj;
    }

    if( create )
        return atk_object_wrapper_new( rxAccessible );

    return NULL;
}

So this is a bit confusing.

Anyone objects if I refactor the above code so we have only one return statement at the end
of the function? I think it is annoying and you quickly miss the exitpoints of the function.

All the Best
Peter