openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: macOS and AOO42X
Date Sun, 03 May 2020 17:58:07 GMT
Hi Jim,

Am 29.04.20 um 20:43 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> OK, so I have available a handful of Lang builds for Linux 64bit and macOS available
at

>    o http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/
>
> These are of HEAD of AOO42X and were built as developer releases... these are not the
"official" Dev2m2 releases however, although they are in a directory that implies otherwise.

> Once people give these a quick A-OK, I can go ahead and do the *real* and *official*
Dev2/4.2.0-m2 builds

All needed languages (including the 5 new ones) are now updated in trunk
and cherry-picked for AOO42X.

How do we proceed? Create a tag for Dev2?
I have seen no objections so far, assuming that everyone is OK with it...

Regards,

   Matthias