openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IDL plugin for wiki
Date Sun, 10 May 2020 15:39:51 GMT
Hi Mechtilde,

Yes this issue has went on for sometime.
I suspect something with an upgrade has caused it.

Unfortunately I know nothing about the plugin but I could fix the pages
by removing the use of it with hard links to the IDL docs if necessary.

I've been falling back to an old OO.o 3.1 pdf of the guide for some time
now.
It would be good to have it fixed one way or the other as I reference
the guide frequently.

I'll wait to see if anyone knows something about the plugin before
proposing the workaround and taking action.

Thanks,
Carl