openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: drop ressources (stlport, maybe beanshell)
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 22:54:32 GMT
yes kind of. I have seeb BeanUtil and maybe BSF (I am not sure) and I
thought those were successor with the project.

But it quickly turned out it has been a misunderstanding on my side.

BSF supplies a nice vierity of Scripting Languages. Maybe it is good to
keep it in mind for later. As an option, if wwe want to do something fancy.

New Feature stuff you know.

Am 01.05.20 um 20:04 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Were you looking for Apache Commons BSF?
>
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-bsf/
>
>> On Apr 24, 2020, at 6:50 PM, Peter Kovacs <petko@Apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>

>> I would like to remove stlport from code. We already build without it, and no one
is using it. We have a Repository system for managing old code. We do not need to carry stuff
we do not use.

>> Another potential candidate to get Rid of is beanshell. I am looking into it, the
project moved to Apache Commons. I hope that it is still there under a different name (beanUtil?)