openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <leg...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Critical issue on forum.openoffice.org and Google Search
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 10:55:11 GMT
Hello all,

What I figured is that from the Google search tool the URL
forum.openoffice.org is not reachable.

So I checked with Duckduckgo (my prefered Search engine), they don't use
crawler and point at the infra of Google, Bing and Yandex.

I checked then with Bing, but could not figure out to check bots
feedback on an URL so I moved on

I checked with Yandex. They have a search URL test page. I have entered
there forum.openoffice.org

The Response is:

  * Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:37:47 GMT
  * Server: Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
  * Location: https://forum.openoffice.org/

HTTP status code 	301 Moved Permanently
Server response time 	133 ms
IP address 	54.84.201.130
Encoding 	UTF-8(unicode-1-1-utf-8, UTF8)
Page size 	237 B

I am not sure, what that means. HTTP Status Code moved Permanently reads
wrong. I just dont know if this is the return code from our webservcer
or a response code from the crawler.
I try to get someone from Infra. Or I'll open a ticket.

All the best
Peter