openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Webber <Dean.Webbe...@student.weltec.ac.nz>
Subject Regarding Bug in Calc when formatting graphs
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 22:13:46 GMT
Trying to complete graphs of sine waves. Due to the changing of the x scale, when formatting
the x axis, wavelength scale is set to 1 second.

This occurs whenever entering the graph format dialogue, where the "Major Interval" is set
to one, graph then shows no useful visual information.

See attached sheet.

Thanks
User
________________________________
From: Matthias Seidel
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:02 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: macOS and AOO42X

Hi Pedro,

Am 09.05.20 um 23:15 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi all
>

>>     On May 7, 2020 7:46 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>

>>     My local Windows build was successful. All issues with language files are solved
now.
>>     Time to do an official Dev2! ;-)
>>
> It is working perfectly (4 ever) ;)

To be honest, there are still enough issues to fix... But I thought it
would be time for a little bit of fun! ;-)

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about.png

BTW: If you ever come to Hamburg you get a free beer, too!

> Any chance you (Jim) can share a regular test build of branch 4.2 for Linux x64 (after
the official Dev2)?

That's up to Jim. Our buildbots produce builds, but they are on Ubuntu...

Regards,

   Matthias