openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Critical issue on forum.openoffice.org and Google Search
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 08:33:23 GMT
Hello Mr Mueller,

The forum.openoffice.org is our support Forum. When people have issues
they are often directed to this page for solutions.

Do you have a list of URLs googlebot has not able to crawl? We can then
check if the behavior is intended or not and we can tell you the reason
for this measurement.

I am not particular skilled in google search engine. I do not understand
the sentence:

> This will cause those pages to drop out of Google's search results,
> and will prevent new pages from being picked up for Search.
Can you explain this in an example please?

Thanks for the support.

All the best

Peter