openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Critical issue on forum.openoffice.org and Google Search
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 19:23:23 GMT
Hi Peter...

Since I am a Google Search admin for www.openoffice.org, and
openoffice.apache.org, I got this also. Disclaimer: I have not done ANY
work with the Google Search apis on these sites in quite some time.

I actually was NOT aware forum.openoffice.org was set up to use Google
Search until I saw this.

One of the Google Search admins for forum.openoffice.org could check the
current Google search apis that are in use on that site. Changes are
occasionally made to the calls, and maybe that is the issue, or a
robots.txt for that site is causing this. I don't think it requires a
response, but maybe some investigation.

Just some ideas...

Regards,

Kay