openoffice-doc mailing list archives

From Steve Stepan Kehayan <annette.schweit...@icloud.com>
Subject New Doc Volunteer
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 23:17:06 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I've been writing and editing reports, documents, articles and publications for the last 25
years. I’m originally from Singapore but I’ve been living and working in Europe and Asia
for the last 20 years. I’ve just relocated with my family to California and would like to
do volunteer my time to gain experience in technical writing and to learn more about the software
industry. I have a PhD in Applied Linguistics and a strong background in authoring and editing
complex documents. I’m confident that I’ll be able to hone my skills in authoring, reviewing
and editing draft documents for you. I’m familiar with the AP and Chicago Writing Styles
but I’ll be able to adopt your house style if you have one. Though I have little knowledge
of OpenOffice, I’m a keen and quick learner.

Please get back to me if there is a opportunity for me to contribute.

Thank you.
Best wishes,

Annette