openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Norwegian Bokmål translation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:20:36 GMT
The translate page states that "...At that point we can make a special test build of Apache
OpenOffice for you to review." - would it be possible to do a test build for AOO Norwegian
so that Håkon and I can walk through each app and dialogue to verify things in a better context?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

12. okt. 2012 kl. 16:23 skrev Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>:

> On 10/12/12 3:52 PM, Jan Høydahl wrote:
>> Ref http://markmail.org/message/4dql2nhrqfqr3mr3
>>
>> Hi Håkon and Jürgen.
>>
>> I've spent some time in Pootle the last few days and made my way through the missing
translations for Bokmål. I logged in with my ordinary Apache credentials (I'm a Lucene committer),
and was given access to submit translations, although the "approve/disapprove" buttons for
existing suggestions did not work.

> it is a known bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4917) and
> I am in contact with infra about. We have to update at least the Django
> library on this machine. I am waiting on feedback from the infra guys
> because I don't want to make changes on the production server without
> agreement of them.
>
>> I also translated the whole BASIC app.po (which was un-translated) offline and just
uploaded it.

> perfect.
>

>> So right now it looks as it's 100% complete. However, there are still quite some
warnings which shuould be reviewed, and I also saw that some of the existing translations
could need some loving care as well :) But this is a start.

>> For you Håkon, perhaps you could do some Q/A in Pootle, or download a new dump for
offline editing, which includes my latest changes?