openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translate 3.4.1 to danish.
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 18:02:45 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Would it be possible to make available a 3.4.1 build with the
> (partial) Danish translation?

It would be great to have unofficial builds in all languages that we
have in the source code, even as simple language packs. This would help
native speakers in assessing the translation quality and find out common
terminology easily.

> Or is there some other way to coordinate this?  It would be a waste to
> have two people translate the same strings.

You just need to assign different PO files to different people (i.e.,
one person acts as coordinator and divides the several PO files to be
translated among the volunteers). This has worked well for the Italian
translations so far.

Regards,
   Andrea.