openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translate 3.4.1 to danish.
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:22:07 GMT
Hi Jan,

we appreciate any kind of help to make AOO available for as many as
possible different languages.

I have posted some comments on the ooo-l10n mailing list and I suggest
that we continue the discussion there. I hope we can solve the Pootle
problems at Apache soon to make the whole translation process easier.

Juergen