openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thesautus for Polish language
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:43:43 GMT
On 10/9/12 11:00 AM, Bartosz Kozanecki wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is there any chance to get Thesaurus for Polish language?

I think thesaurus is most often part of the related dictionary.

Please check the following extension if it meets the requirements
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pl-dict

If it is ok from a quality perspective you can create a new issue to
include this dictionary in the builds for Polish.

Juergen

>>> from http://www.poedit.net/ and then try to open a PO file: open