openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Polish translation (Re: Help I need an intelligent compare tool.)
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:34:05 GMT
On 09/10/2012 "Przemek Łęgowski @ WP" wrote:
> Sorry for interrupting this conversation. I asked about polish
> translation for AOO sometime ago but nobody send me any any info about
> that. If i still can help please tell me how.

Sure you can help now. The status on Polish translation is:

- Files to be translated are available at
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/aoo341_po_pl.tar.bz2 ;
they can be divided among volunteers. Bartosz Kozanecki requested them
first (apparently we didn't receive your previous request here), so by
default he would take care of assigning them, but please coordinate
(here or in private, as you wish).

- To test you are ready to translate: download POEdit for your operating
system from http://www.poedit.net/ and then try to open a PO file from
the archive above in POEdit to see the strings that must be translated.

Regards,
   Andrea.