openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Przemek Łęgowski @ WP" <gency...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Polish translation (Re: Help I need an intelligent compare tool.)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:05:31 GMT
One more person said he can help with the translations, and asked to
send him the files that need a to be translated. I wrote him back that
in my opinion it's not a good idea because a better thing to do is me
comleting my part and then send all the files to that other person to
see if the translations are corect and make sense. What do You think
about that idea?

PS. When errors like I mentioned earlier occour *.mo files are
automatically created. For now the package with translated files weights
about 1.8Mb. Will that be a problem??