openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Norwegian Bokmål translation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:23:52 GMT
On 10/12/12 3:52 PM, Jan Høydahl wrote:
> Ref http://markmail.org/message/4dql2nhrqfqr3mr3
>
> Hi Håkon and Jürgen.
>
> I've spent some time in Pootle the last few days and made my way through the missing
translations for Bokmål. I logged in with my ordinary Apache credentials (I'm a Lucene committer),
and was given access to submit translations, although the "approve/disapprove" buttons for
existing suggestions did not work.

it is a known bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4917) and
I am in contact with infra about. We have to update at least the Django
library on this machine. I am waiting on feedback from the infra guys
because I don't want to make changes on the production server without
agreement of them.

> I also translated the whole BASIC app.po (which was un-translated) offline and just uploaded
it.

perfect.

> So right now it looks as it's 100% complete. However, there are still quite some warnings
which shuould be reviewed, and I also saw that some of the existing translations could need
some loving care as well :) But this is a start.

> For you Håkon, perhaps you could do some Q/A in Pootle, or download a new dump for offline
editing, which includes my latest changes?

Please create a new issue finally to include this language in future builds.

Thanks for your support

Juergen