openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Polish translation
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:14:12 GMT
I understand Grzegorz has been kept in the loop via personal mail (and
by the way it's great to see Polish completely done already!), but he
wasn't subscribed to the list when the message below was sent. It would
be good that he subscribes if he doesn't want to miss messages and
announcements; maybe you can evaluate this with him in your private
e-mail contacts.
Regards,
   Andrea.