openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Danish translation.
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:10:09 GMT
On 13/10/2012 jan iversen wrote:
> We need urgently a proofreading, as well as a consistency check of the
> whole translation (not only the new part). As an example "cancel" is
> translated to at least 3 different words !!!

This happens, and when we have a build available you will be able to
make more thorough checks. Anyway, if the translation is correct we
might think to release 3.4.1 in Danish as it is now, and perform the
global consistency check for the next release (the current mechanism is
not very robust due to the many steps involved, so massive correction
are best done well in advance of a release).

> the bug report is 121179.
> Can someone please attach it, or store it on an apache server and make a
> link.

Send it to me in private and I'll make it available on my Apache web
space. As you probably discovered yourself, the discussion list won't
accept attachments in general.

Regards,
   Andrea.