openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <meriodoc_brandyb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: first draft of l10n process document.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:13:18 GMT
Hi Jan;

I suspect that you attached the document to your mail to the list.
Unfortunately most of the lists strip attachments. The best bet is to
upload it to your website or something like sky drive and post a link to
it back to the mailing list. I look forward to seeing what you have come
up with and though I am not a translator, hopefully my process
engineering background can make some useul comments.

Regards
Keith