openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greetings
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:14:29 GMT
On 10/15/12 9:19 AM, wingman1985 wrote:
> Hello:
>     I am a translator in mainland China and I am interested in have some
> sort of participation in Open Office localization effort. Thanks.

welcome at Apache OpenOffice and great that you want to help us with the
translation.

Currently the Pootle server is down for a software upgrade and when the
server is back you can take a look on the existing translations. We have
simplified and traditional Chinese and Taiwan.

It's probably a good idea to start with some review of existing
translation to get familiar with our localization process.

And it's probably a good idea to ask questions here on the list and to
coordinate with other volunteers for Chinese.

Again welcome here at Apache

Juergen