openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Re: localize question
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:08:30 GMT
That's right. As a Dutch localizer I ran gsicheck on the translated
files to check on errors.
It generated an errofile which whay errors were easy to fix
There were specific errors for OOo to check so that the transfer to sdf
ran smoothly.

Most of those checks are, if I recall correctly, also available in POOTLE.

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)