openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status update Pootle server
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:48:07 GMT
Hi,

a quick update, the Pootle server is back and the suggestion feature
seems to work as well.

But please let me do some further checks tomorrow and I will keep you
informed how we can cleanup the already made but probably obsolete
suggestions.

It was a real pain to found the problem on server that I haven't setup
and where a mix of different versions caused many trouble. I still have
to do some cleanup.

For now I am happy that the server is back ;-)

Juergen