openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>
Subject Question about <caseinline> (was:)Re: Tracking translation volunteers on the wiki
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:42:23 GMT
Op 18-10-2012 15:54, John Rudolf H. Rask schreef:
> Does <caseinline select=\"MAC\">Æble</caseinline> mean that this
> translation also works at mac computers?
>
> Asta luego
> John
It does. The Helpfile makes a choice here:

If the systtem is a MAC-machine show  <caseinline
select=\"MAC\">Æble</caseinline>
If the systtem is a Windows-machine show  <caseinline
select=\"WIN\">Æble</caseinline>
(where I did not change the translation of "Æble", so the text is the
same on Mac and WIN.)

You will probably find most of these cases where use of the Ctrl-key (On
Windows) and Command-key or Apple-key (on MAC)
is involved, because where Ctrl is commonly used on Windows the jeys
Command and Apple are on MAC

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)