openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 3.4 in Norwegian
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:53:29 GMT
Forwarding answers (below) to Iva, who was not subscribed and missed
them. To Iva: this is a public discussion list, if you don't want to
miss answers please send an empty e-mail to
ooo-l10n-subscribe@incubator.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

On 17/10/2012 Jan Høydahl jan.asf@cominvent.com wrote:
> Welcome, Ida!
>
> It's great to see we're gaining traction on the Norwegian team.
> Håkon and I have been discussing how to organize the effort. Perhaps we should create
a Wiki page with practical info and tips&tricks for Norwegian translation?