openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 3.4 in Norwegian
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:07:21 GMT
Now forwarding back to the mailing list...

Guys, if you want this conversation to work please use both the "TO" and
the "CC" fields above and make sure that "TO" is set to ooo-l10n and
"CC" is set to Ida.

Discussion list technicalities aside, happy to see that Nynorsk could be
coming as well, thank you!

Andrea.