openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:08:16 GMT
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 02:00:28PM +0200, jan iversen wrote:
>> Ups, I did not check that I generated it myself.
>
> If you generated the SDF yourself from trunk, then it won't match with
> what is coming from pootle: AFAIK trunk is in 3.5, and the translations
> in pootle are on 3.4 branch (that's why you may find unstranslated
> strings though pootle may tell you you are 100%).

Jan, the translated po files available via the issue 121179 are based on
the po files that I have provided, correct?

Ariel is correct, that on trunk we have potentially already some new
strings, or strings have changed. Well I am not aware of bigger changes
but who knows.

I think we should create a new AOO next translation project soon that
will focus on UI changes for the next release.

Juergen