openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: danish translation, bug 121179
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:14:31 GMT
On 10/26/12 1:06 PM, jan iversen wrote:
> Hi Juergen.
>
> I am confused, the files I sent off contains 73.785 msgid, the danish sdf
> file in trunk contains 72.507 lines, those 2 numbers are so close that they
> seems to be correct.
>
> Now I do not know too much about the pootle server, but even if the strings
> were imported extra, it should only be about 150.000, unless you did
> manage.py several times.
>
> Can you control a single msgid to see if it is in there multiple times ?
>
> I need to learn more about  the pootle server, so I will try to install one
> in my ubuntu machine.

I found the problem, "helpcontent2" was part of the directory basctl,
means it was doubled. I removed it form bactl and now it seems better.
Please check the pootle server. There is one work that needs attention
;-) I don't know why, you can use the anonymous suggestion feature and I
can accept it. That is probabyl the easiest way to handle it.

The hep file are not yet updated, will be the next step ...

Thanks Jan

Juergen