openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 3.4 in Norwegian
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:59:23 GMT
On 10/26/12 1:48 PM, Jan Høydahl wrote:
> Thanks for the Norwegian build. I downloaded the MacOS one but did not have time to start
reviewing in detail yet.

> One thing that struck me is that *all* the menu items, popup menus, Toolbar button texts,
and tab texts in dialogues are in English, while most text in Dialogue windows are Norwegian.
Some places it's a mix of both. Could it be that one of the translation files did not make
it into the build or have we missed something?

the build is base don the files I had, please correct me but I think I
haven't received any new files to integrate in the Pootle server. If you
have already file sin place please create new issue, attach the po files
and assign the issue to me. This way I can track it better.

Juergen

files 34% complete): https://translate.apache.org/nn/

attention: https://translate.apache.org/bm/OOo_34_help/

>>> Did you have a suggestion for how to organize the teams work?
>>
>> You can of course check the latest dev snapshot where I have provided a
>> build for Norwegian as well. It probably helps to get an overview and to
>> review the existing translation
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds
>>
>> Juergen
>>

>>> --
>>> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
>>> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>>> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com

the "CC" fields above and make sure that "TO" is set to ooo-l10n and "CC" is set to Ida.