openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Norwegian Bokmål translation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 19:44:31 GMT
Am Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012 um 18:26 schrieb Jan Høydahl:
> Thanks! I'm on Mac OSX Mountain Lion, but I have VMWare, so if you prefer you can spin
it on Windows or Linux instead.

MacOS is fine, I will let you know when it will be available.

Juergen

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>
> 12. okt. 2012 kl. 17:47 skrev Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>:
>
> > On 10/12/12 5:20 PM, Jan Høydahl wrote:
> > > The translate page states that "...At that point we can make a special test
build of Apache OpenOffice for you to review." - would it be possible to do a test build for
AOO Norwegian so that Håkon and I can walk through each app and dialogue to verify things
in a better context?

> > yes, I can do that which platform do you prefer? I will do it next week.
> >
> > Juergen
> >

> > > --
> > > Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
> > > Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> > > Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com

through the missing translations for Bokmål. I logged in with my ordinary Apache credentials
(I'm a Lucene committer), and was given access to submit translations, although the "approve/disapprove"
buttons for existing suggestions did not work.

offline and just uploaded it.

quite some warnings which shuould be reviewed, and I also saw that some of the existing translations
could need some loving care as well :) But this is a start.

a new dump for offline editing, which includes my latest changes?