openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Norwegian Bokmål translation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:26:08 GMT
Thanks! I'm on Mac OSX Mountain Lion, but I have VMWare, so if you prefer you can spin it on
Windows or Linux instead.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

12. okt. 2012 kl. 17:47 skrev Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>:

> On 10/12/12 5:20 PM, Jan Høydahl wrote:
>> The translate page states that "...At that point we can make a special test build
of Apache OpenOffice for you to review." - would it be possible to do a test build for AOO
Norwegian so that Håkon and I can walk through each app and dialogue to verify things in
a better context?

> yes, I can do that which platform do you prefer? I will do it next week.
>
> Juergen
>

>> --
>> Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
>> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>> Solr Training - www.solrtraining.com
>>
>> 12. okt. 2012 kl. 16:23 skrev Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com>:

the missing translations for Bokmål. I logged in with my ordinary Apache credentials (I'm
a Lucene committer), and was given access to submit translations, although the "approve/disapprove"
buttons for existing suggestions did not work.

>>> it is a known bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4917) and
>>> I am in contact with infra about. We have to update at least the Django
>>> library on this machine. I am waiting on feedback from the infra guys
>>> because I don't want to make changes on the production server without
>>> agreement of them.

>>> perfect.

some warnings which shuould be reviewed, and I also saw that some of the existing translations
could need some loving care as well :) But this is a start.

dump for offline editing, which includes my latest changes?