openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Michal Hriň" <michalh...@aol.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:43:04 GMT

Hi,

Slovak translation done with little delay :)

ooo-site /sk/news/aoo_graduation.html

Regards,

Michal Hriň

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
To: ooo-l10n <ooo-l10n@incubator.apache.org>
Cc: ooo-dev <ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm
Subject: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release

We welcome translations of today's press release about the OpenOffice
graduation. The English source can be found at

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces35

Translations are being listed by Rob at
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/openoffice_graduates_from_the_apache

German and Italian are already available, Japanese is in progress.

For other languages, feel free to put a basic HTML file in the localized
subdirectories of www.openoffice.org (such as www.openoffice.org/de for
German) or, if you don't have access, send the plain text here (not as
attachment; in a normal e-mail message) and we will upload it. If you
are starting to translate, please send a brief note ("Reply All" to
ooo-dev and ooo-l10n) to avoid overlapping.

Regards,
   Andrea.